Shanghai and Suzhou 4 Day Tour
Day 1 ( )
Arrive / Shanghai
Arrive at Shanghai. Be met & have city tours to the bund, Nanjing Road.
- The Bund: the former foreign settlement, ranged along with imposing buildings of the colonial period. - Nanjing Road: the busiest shopping street in Shanghai.
- Nanjing Road: the busiest shopping street in Shanghai.
Day 2 (B, L, )
Visit Oriental Pearl Tower,Shanghai Museum & Yu Yuan Garden. Enjoy Shangcheng Acrobatic Show in the evening.
- Shanghai Museum: The biggest museum in China, with a collection of over 120,000 pieces of Chinese art & cultural relics. The museum is especially famous for its treasures of bronzes, ceramics, paintings, and calligraphy. - Yu Yuan Garden: the most celebrated classical Chinese garden in Shanghai, around which a nice shopping mall for all kinds of light products, specialties and local snacks.
- Yu Yuan Garden: the most celebrated classical Chinese garden in Shanghai, around which a nice shopping mall for all kinds of light products, specialties and local snacks.
Day 3 (B, L, )
Drive to Suzhou. Have a cruise on the Grand Canal, then visit the Pan Gate, Lingering Garden,The No.1 Silk Factory,& Tiger Hill. Enjoy the Garden Show in the evening.
- Grand Canal: The Grand Canal ranks alongside the Great Wall of China as the country's greatest engineering achievement and it is the longest man-made waterway in world. Cruising on the Canal, you can see the local peoples' life .
- Pan Gate: Pan Gate is an ancient city gate with land and water entrances. One gate with land and water entrances was quite typical in ancient China. Pan Gate is the only one left.
- Lingering Garden: Suzhou is famous for the gardens. Lingering Garden is an elaborate succession of small gardens. Lingering in the garden you would marvel at this unique architecture art.
- The No.1 Silk Factory: Suzhou is also famous for its silk production. In the factory you can see how the silk is processed from the silk worm to the final woven cloth.
- Tiger Hill: is one of the most famous sight in Suzhou, Entitled as "the most famous place in Wuzhong", also named "Surging Sea Hill", "Surging Sea Peak".
- Garden Show: You can enjoy the traditional Chinese dramas, folk instruments performance and so on in the Garden.
Day 4 (B, )
Shanghai / Exit
In the morning, be transferred to the airport for the flight to